For this episode, Lee get a chance to express who he is, what he is about, and what drives him in meeting the challenges of the Inner Game Of Aging. Ed Lazzarri, the host of "Change you POV", explores Lee's philosophies and opinions on wellness and a balanced life. They talk about many topics that affect how we age in our culture and other aspects of our wellness. See below for details of the discussion content.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
You will hear Lee's thoughts and opinions on:
- How his 2004 accident affected his life and outlook.
- how we learn from our societal stereotypes for both good and bad,
- the difference between getting older vs. getting old,
- opinions about single-generational environments such as senior communities,
- his critical concept of "Better" to always improve anything,
- why he started the Inner Game Of Aging Podcast,
- what success means to him at this point.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
OTHER LINKS AND RESOURCES:
Lee Upside-Down (2015):
** All videos and pictures by Renee Lau from 2013 to 2016
Hey, Lee Here !
Thanks so much for listening! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below, or you can leave me a message directly to me at Lee@InnerGameOfAging.com
But if you really would like to help spread the word about what this podcast is all about, why not leave an honest review on iTunes. Help us to produce better shows with your feedback. Or help others discover this podcast with your praise. Either way, your honest, respectful input is always desired.
If you are new to reviews and need a little help, you can go to LEAVE A REVIEW and I will walk you through that step-by-step. Thank you in advance for doing that! – plus, I read each and every one of them!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW:
I hope you have an absolutely terrific day and I appreciate the extra time you took to look a little further!