Lee is back. Episode 38 is the first episode under the new name of The Aging Academy. This episode goes behind the scenes to explain a little bit of the why & how of this rebranding, and how listeners/subscribers can successfully interact with the brand during this period of flux. Lee also creates a little bit of expectation for what lies ahead for supporters of the “Older not Old” message and how to do our part in promoting stronger aging characteristics in our culture.
- To download as an MP3, right-click hereand choose “Save Link as” or “Save As” from the context menu
- To immediately stream this episode to listen now, click here.
- To listen in iTunes, click here. To listen in Stitcher, click here.
- To embed this podcast episode into your own site,Click herePaste the HTML code below to the desired location on your websitePut Embed code here>
- Subscribing to this podcast downloads each episode to your device automatically, ready for you to listen when you like. You can subscribe via iTunes, or Stitcher, or RSS, or Google Podcasts, or We're sorry for the inconvenienceThis has not yet been implemented.
- Share this podcast: (Others will appreciate it)
[addtoany url="URL of page to share"]
Question explored in this episode:
- Why the podcast is re-branding as The Aging Academy (1:19)
- What changes and what remains the same in this re-branding
- Why the long hiatus since the last podcast release (4:18)
- How you can become an ambassador for the “Older, Not Old” message (7:30)
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- This Article on the Inner Game Of Aging Website explaining why we are re-branding
- Join the Insider’s Club and Start Mastering You Aging Process
Related and recommended episodes:
Thanks for Stopping by.
Don’t forget to leave your comments, feedback, thoughts, and stories down below. By doing so you help this podcast to become better, assist in its discovery by others, and register your thinking on the episode topics.
Join the Insider’s Club and Start Mastering You Aging Process
Have a question, suggestion or recommendation? You can email me directly at lee@theagingAcademy.com